Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ankles, Inversions and Life

Hi all,

I managed to fall during recess duty last week and sprained my ankle.  The interesting part of this story is that the x-rays showed I had previously broken the ankle.  I had no idea.

Most of January and February so far have been full of inversion.  That means cold air gets trapped in our valley and pollution builds up.  It wreaks havoc on my sinuses, but hopefully it'll go away and stay away soon.

Life in general is going well here.  My bathroom is going to be finished on Saturday (there were repairs needed from a leak upstairs).  I have parent-teacher conferences in a couple of weeks.  I'll be going out of town before that, though.  I'm heading to San Diego to see my friend Suzy's new place.  It'll be a well-deserved break.

That's about it from here.  Kind of ho hum at the moment.

Joell

1 comment:

Comments make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.