Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cabinets!!!

Hello,

First, I LOVE the smell of the fresh wood.  The cabinets look awesome!  It'll take some getting used to.  Here are pictures.

The left is where my printer and phone will go.  The right is the pantry!

The blank spot is where the fridge will go.  Then counter, then sink. The empty spot is for the dish washer.

The oven will go between these cabinets.

The microwave will be mounted underneath the two top cabinets.

It's interesting how the lighting makes the wood appear in various places. This is lookin into the kitchen from the entryway. The area at the far end will be the dining room.

Recycle and garbage cans!  :)

My pantry!!!  The shelves pull out.

Cabinets above the sink area.

Katie's checking it out.

Sniffling at the hardware.

It's almost like she's telling me something is missing there.

And she wouldn't be a cat if she didn't jump up and try to investigate.  I love the quizzical look on her face!
Now it's 7-10 days for the counters.  Woohoo!

6 comments:

  1. I think in the last one she's asking "is this where you'll store my food? and my treats?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My favorite part is the garbage and recycle cabinet. Sounds stupid probably but that is something I wish I had. I think we were spoiled by the trash compacter.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! I'm going to love having that cabinet. :)

      Delete
  3. It looks amazing!!!! Can't wait to see the end result!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennie! I just go in there every so often and just smile and look around.

      Delete

Comments make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.