Monday, October 22, 2012

Plumbing, Wiring, Appliances! Oh My!

Hi all,

I have electricity and plumbing.  The appliances are in place!  Backsplashes and floor boards and it'll be done!!  I'm not sure if I like the light fixture for the dining room.  It hangs lower than I imagined. Now I guess I need to start working on vacuuming and lining shelves, cleaning the floor and starting to get things moved into the kitchen!

Sink and dishwasher


Light fixture

Microwave


Oven/stove

Yay!  The microwave is in!

I have a faucet!  The fridge is in!

Light fixtures.  I think the one in the dining room might hang down too low.

!
Happy, happy, joy, joy!  The fridge is in place!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. Can you return/exchange the dining room light? Everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.