Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Some Progress on the backsplash

Hi all!

Well, they came and fixed where my floor was torn up.  I'm not sure I'm happy with the fix, so I'm living with it for a while to see if it will bug me or not.

Tonight I used my oven and stove for the first time!  I made spaghetti and garlic bread.  It was yummy!
Don't ask me why I chose the biggest pot I have to make one small bit of spaghetti. LOL
They started putting in backsplash tiles.  Here's the small area that they did today.

Of course, it'll look better when the spacers are gone...

Here you can see it with the counter and the cabinet.  I think I'm going to like it. I hope so, because I'm stuck with it now!  
So, that's the latest on the kitchen.  We're almost there!  I'm still toying with the idea of buying a new kitchen table set.  If it wasn't for my stupid car, I wouldn't even have to think about it.  Even if I don't get one now, I'll eventually get one.

Thanks for reading!
Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.