Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to Work

Oh boy!  I didn't get to sleep until the wee hours of the morning last night.  Today has been a very long day!

It was great to see the kids.  I even got a hug and an "I missed you" from one of them.  It felt like a really long day probably due to the lack of sleep, and the fact that we were all kind of in a fog after the break.  They seem to have forgotten how to do math and read.  *sigh*

After school, I went to Home Depot to find a new light fixture for my bathroom.  The very nice man who is fixing my bathroom's ceiling graciously offered to install one if I buy one.

Then I ran to the store for some paper bowls for an art project at school.  I hope I can get this project to work.  I don't seem to have the right size of paper.

I decided I didn't want to cook, so I picked up a sandwich at Firehouse Subs.  Yum!

I got a letter from my congressman's office for information for tour tickets.  I hope we can get into the White House most of all, because neither of us have seen it from the inside.

And that's my report for today.

Joell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.