Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I have my cat on my lap and stayed in my pajamas all day.  Yes, it was a nice, quiet and cozy day.  I did manage to get grades put into the computer, but that's about it.

I'm grateful to have a very good upstairs neighbor.  She had a toilet leak a few weeks back.  It went through my bathroom's ceiling.  She has been very good about following through and getting things fixed.  On Thursday they'll finish the sheet rock.  Her uncle who is the guy doing the sheetrock also offered to install a new light fixture for me if I buy one.  That was awful nice.

Okay, true to form, the cat is gone now.  The beeper on my dish washer (which I'm still VERY grateful for) just beeped, so I guess I should go put dishes away.

I can't wait to see the kids tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel like I'm not talking to myself.